Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Introducing Me...Donna

Happy New Year!

I am the recently appointed Communications Officer for the New Zealand Naturist Federation.

I've been a member of a naturist club for 3 years but had begun frequenting clothes-free beaches 13 years ago after moving to Auckland from Christchurch with my husband.

Even though I might be fairly new to naturism, I have a passion and enthusiasm for promoting the lifestyle and introducing many new participants to this natural and wonderful way of life.

In my opinion social media is the most vital way of "spreading the word" to people of all ages and walks of life.

I look forward to bringing news and insights to you on a regular basis and welcome your comments and interaction.

Yours naturally,
Donna

1 comment:

  1. South Amèrica. Perù. Congratulations, I wish you success in your promotion of nudism in the world

    ReplyDelete